Wow, it's been a busy week. We opened our presents on Sunday night surround by our parents, Lacy, and two nephews. On Monday, Pat and I planned our meals for the week. We used the family cookbook. We had Sharon's Enchiladas, Mom's Spaghettii and Heidi's Scalloped potatoes and ham. They were all very good. Made for great left overs too.
At first Patrick wasn't too sure about having to sit down and plan meals. It's something that I've been doing for quite a few years. It makes my life so much easier. This way I only have to make one trip to the grocery store per week. And when I get home from work, I don't want to have to think about what to make...I just want to make it! If there is any prep work to do, like chopping I can do it the night before or whenever. It's a system that has worked well for me, so I'm not willing to give it up until Patrick hires me a personal organic chef. That's not going to happen, so don't be alarmed if you see the weekly meal plan on the frig when you visit.
Patrick has been working nights, so notes have become a major part of our communcation! : ) I've been on the road all week for work. Tuesday there was a press conference, today I went to the South Dakota border and back, tomorrow we will be flying to Gillette, WY, and finally on Friday I will be going to DGC-Beulah. We are in full-swing of married life. Patrick will be hunting with some of his buddies in Upham this weekend. I'm hoping to get a little relaxation in and the apartment put back in order. Sunday we plan to watch football together and hopefully get a few thank you notes written. We can't thank you enough, but we sincerely appreciate everyone and everything they did for us and to make our day so memorable.
PHOTOS! Yes, we took over 5000. My finger didn't hit the zero key too long...you read it correctly and I typed it correctly, five thousand. Yaay! I'm so happy. I love the work that Ken, Heidi, Megan, and Nicole did. We also really appreciate everyone sharing their photos. If you haven't yet, please do! You can email them to holens@bis.midco.net. We changed our email. If you have a lot of photos, it's probably not the best to email them. If there is more than 5, just email me and we will figure out a different option. It's not only for Pat and I, it's for everyone. I will post your photos on http://kathrynandjen.smugmug.com, then others can view, print, and/or save your photos. We own all the copyrights so go for it, so save and print away!
The professional photos are on http://kenyetter.smugmug.com. He did an awesome job. I'm really excited to see the video too. I believe that will be coming in a few weeks. We'll give you a heads up when we know.
No comments:
Post a Comment