10.30.2009

Yes, is the answer

Yes, we will be moving this weekend. Earlier this week, we got the word that there is no way possible that we could close by Friday. Persistent pays off....we got our way! We will be closing today at noon, packing this afternoon, and moving all day Saturday.

I start packing on Wednesday when Patrick was working night shift. I grabbed the night stand and dropped it on my foot. My little toe was bleeding. Heck with that...I'm moving to the guest bedroom. I jumped off a chair and right on to a thumb tack. At this point, the top and bottom of my foot was bleeding. Oh do I hope that moving goes more smoothly than my first 10 minutes of packing. I've had some negative feeling towards packing since then. Patrick was packing up the kitchen last night. Today I'm going to send out really happy, positives thoughts and in return hoping packing and moving is a breeze!

Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween. We want to see photos of those costumes! Patrick and I are planning on continue to work, so no costumes for us. Our motivation is Grady's 3rd Birthday Party in Upham that we really want to go to next weekend. We need an incentive to work hard and get settled in, and Grady is ours! Happy Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment