It was a great hockey weekend for the Fighting Sioux and the USA! Pat and I had fun in Grand Forks at the Sioux game. It was our first time sitting at the very top. I didn't think I would like it that well. When I bought the tickets in May, those were the only tickets left. It's now our preferred seats Section 315, Row M, Seats 3 & 4. It's so easy to see everything. When we are in the lower sections, it never fails that a 6 foot something giant sits in front of us. We can't help that we are both little people, but we can choose different seats. We're not insane, so we changed our seats :)
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

U-S-A! U-S-A! What a win over Canada! Pat and I made boneless wings and spinach and artichoke dip for the game on Sunday. Jeremy, Scott, and Travis came over. It was a fun night! A lot of fishing talk going on, but that's ok. Patrick signed into a fishing contract with Jeremy and Scott. This is serious stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment