4.12.2010

House Hunters...HGTV style!

What a treat we had this weekend! Saturday night Lee and Dennis so kindly took us out for dinner. Thanks again you two! They had 2 full days of house hunting. Pat and I even got in on a little of the action towards the end on Sunday too. Hope something works out for them. I'm sure it will! They're looking at a beautiful home. So happy for them!

We had a little glimpse of what it will be like to have Cara and Greg in town.....F-U-N! In between Pat and Greg, I was almost in tears laughing. Saturday we made breakfast and had the DeSayes and Helmers over. We knew they had a big day of house hunting and decision making. Patrick even made us Grandma Marlene pancakes. Sunday night, we were having so much fun that I stayed up way past my bedtime (11:00pm!).

The past two nights Pat and I have played tennis. It's been fun, but I'm very sore! Tonight we had a triathalon towards the end. There was maybe some frustaration involved. First Patrick hit a Kubel homerun with his racket. Then we practiced our golf swings with our rackets. So maybe it wasn't a triathalon but it was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment