12.06.2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We put the finishing touches on decorating for Christmas this weekend. It was topped off by the wonderful wreath we bought from Grady!




 These next two photos are for Kitty! She's requested photos of the fireplace. I tried to get her and Bryan to just come visit and see it. We understand that they are super busy though. Until they get to see it in person, here's pictures. We love it. Thanks again M&D!


 Patrick putting the angel on the tree. This always reminds me of all the angels in our lives that are watching over us.
 Ever since our wedding, we've been stuck on the brown and gold theme for colors....the Equinox, downstairs paint color, and now the tree. Maybe 2011 will have the theme of blue or pink?!
This picture has one purpose only....that is to show you my slipper/booties! I never wear socks and my feet are always cold so Patrick insisted that I buy these. I love them. If you need a pair....they're at Target!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jen!! It looks beautiful and I can't wait to see it in person. The furniture looks beautiful too!! I hope we can get there before Christmas is over so we can see your Christmas decorating and drive through the street with all the lights. It looks like you guys did a beautiful job of decorating and great job at getting those outside lights up early, Pat!! Tell your dad he should try it so he doesn't have to do it when it's cold out! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a date! We can drink hot chocolate and drive around to look at Christmas lights. Let us know when you're coming!

    ReplyDelete