Everything in the house becomes a “boom boom”
A baseball bat…
Hairdryer…
Watermelon rind…
And when household décor becomes target practice…poor owl cookie jar.
No cookies for you, Beckham!
Concerning…..real concerning!
“Hook this goose decoy trailer up….I’m ready!”
After daycare snack looking at daddy’s Cabela’s magazine.
I have talked to moms of little boys to see if this is normal boy activities and they have ensured me that indeed, this is not normal! I’m blaming the Holen blood. : )
shhhh....we're in the blind.
Got em!
Another sure sign it's hunting season is.....daddy cleaning the house! :) Just kidding.
He helps out a lot and even teaches mommy a thing or two about cleaning.
I like to tease daddy and pull the cord when he's vacuuming.
If I help clean, does that mean I get to go hunting too?
PS. Does mowing the carpet count as cleaning?!?











No comments:
Post a Comment