5.11.2010

Happy Mother's Day!


How lucky are we to have two wonderful moms! Our moms deserve to be pampered like the princesses that they are. Instead of pampering themselves they pamper everyone around them. They are always putting everyone else first. On Sunday, it's all about you! Thanks for all you have done and all that you do. Nancy and Kitty, you're amazing women. If I could be half the mom/wife that you two are, I would be happy. Love you two!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen!!! I just finally got time to look at your website again. I think you are an Amazing, Wonderful person who always thinks of everyone else before herself. My son is sooo very lucky to have you!!! You both are so good for each other. I have the best daughter-in-laws in the World!! My sons are pretty great too!! Love ya, Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS!!! I just realized while brushing my teeth that I may have written this wrong!! I should have said: daughters-in-law. Boy it's a good thing I didn't succeed with my dream of being an English teacher!! Maybe it's the fact that I am still up doing this when I am tired but I am trying to let Bryan sleep long enough by himself so he will quit snoring when I get to bed!! Goodnight for now. Kitty

    ReplyDelete